1) mcdonald's fruit & yogurt parfaits are scrumptious at 7:30 AM when i'm out of my yoplait.
2) meeting w/ the boss went quite well today, even if part of it determined that soon i would have even MORE work on plate.
3) my mantra is "better busy than bored" so i don't really mind the more work thing.
4) the cafe had a really good cole slaw & pretty tasty salmon for lunch today.
5) tomorrow i'm meeting meg for lunch at hungry hobo. mmmm!
6) after work, i stopped at walgreen's to get some christmas tins & found exactly the animals i was looking for for william, kathryn & ariyana. woot! also, spoke w/ the nice, elderly bell ringer in front of the store. he was wearing a john deere hat & i complimented him on it. his wife got it for him from cracker barrel. wasn't that sweet?
7) i bet cracker barrel & the machine shed gift shops have some awesome christmas stuff going on. i must check it out!!
8) this post and format was inspired by my bloggy friend, pam. : )
9) i had planned to go over to trish's tonight for dinner & survivor, but remembered this morning that i may have made plans w/ mom & the boys. sure enough, i'd planned to go over THERE for dinner & survivor & games. heh.
10) so i went over there for subway & Sorry & baseball & tickles & no snuggles because leyton refused to snuggle w/ me & anthony ran away! LOL he did deign to allow me a hug or two, tho. : ) leyton was one tiiiiired puppy, tho, and he was crying at the drop of a hat!
11) oh yeah, we also played apples to apples jr.
it was fun!
12) i didn't get home til 9:30 & i forgot to drop off season 1 of supernatural.
i was JUST there last night & they reminded me it was due today!
i had it in the car & everything!
13) that's pretty much all i've got, plus this is getting long & i want to read a bit before bed.
and i have to edit & post a menu post... : ) i am LOVING these posts from uncle gene & aunt nancy, and hope you are, too!