"Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend."
-Plautus

Sunday 27 November 2011

early zzzz's

am going to try to get to bed by 10:30.  : )  


today was good - started Mockingjay, read my People.  mom & leyton picked me up for lunch & we picked anthony up & went to steak & shake.  it was a happenin' place, so we had to wait for a table for a bit.  as we were in line, my friend stacey was just leaving w/ her fam, so i got to chat w/ her for a bit, which was cool!  : ) and it was a pretty good lunch!  then we dropped leyton off & mom, anthony & i went to target to get some games & such.  rah!  then home for more reading, Supernatural, chatting w/ april, getting WAY TOO SUCKED IN to a page all about autocorrect mistakes on iphones... heh.  


tomorrow, back to work, wheee!  i checked my email to clean up some stuff & found many timecard questions that i'll get to play w/ tomorrow.  so, i know i'll be busy!!  heh.


now i'm off to read for an hour before beddy bye!  : )  i hope your weekend went well!!  : ) 


ttfn!


2 comments:

  1. I went to a Steak and Shake once with my seesters in Dallas before a NKOTB concert. Poor Micaela couldn't really have anything to eat! I think she got to at least eat some fries :) I hope you had a great day coming back to work after the holiday. Today was a little rough because I started feeling sick last night. Not sure if it's just allergies or a cold coming on - but thankfully I'm feeling a little better than I did when I woke up this morning. Love you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. *HUGS* hope you are continuing to feel better!!

    gotta remember to tell micaela - when going to a burger joint as a vegetarian, it's fun to order a cheeseburger w/o the burger part. w/ lots of condiments. cuz sometimes you just don't want a salad! heh. i would think, anyway...

    ReplyDelete