"Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend."
-Plautus

Thursday 16 June 2011

oh yeah...one more thing!

Captains log, stardate 2011.

LOL  idk why, that just popped into my head!  Anyway, just a quick note before I forget!  Leyton called me at work today.  Normally I would have been gone at the time he called, because I normally eat lunch in the café.  Today, trish is on vacation, and I was working on a spreadsheet that I wanted to finish before moving on to claims.  So I went to the café, got lunch, & brought it back to my desk.  The first time the phone rang, it was a number I didn’t recognize so I didn’t answer.  Then, a few minutes later, mom’s number popped up on the caller ID.  I answered expecting to hear mom but it was leyton!  :D  he said, “hi, it’s me.”  then he told me we were going to CFA for dinner, and asked what time I was getting off work.  I told him I would meet them there at 5:30, and that I was happy we were going to dinner because I had missed him!  His response?  “Did you miss the cow, too?”  LOL  Kid is too funny!!  :)   I said that yes, I missed the cow, too. 

Praise the Lord for darling children I have in my life, who I love & who love me back.  It’s like a hug.  Just like Stephen’s post card last night made my evening, Leyton’s phone call today made my whole afternoon.  I was in a GREAT mood!  : ) 


And when I did get to see my mister, it was big hugs & hand holding & showing me his elephant mask & playing beanbag toss.  And of course, making sure The Cow said hi to me.  : )  I can't wait to hang out w/ Leyton (& Mom) this weekend!!!! 

Ttfn!



No comments:

Post a Comment