"Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend."
-Plautus

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Miracles

I had a great time today with Joy & her family at the reunion. Joy & I have been friends for 16 years, and I think the first time I went home with her on a school break was after we'd only been friends like a month! Her family has always welcomed me with open arms to family functions. :) Beautiful!


And when I got back to my home away from home, the awesomest thing happened - I had a note from HOlly!! A happy note, a nice note, an I want to be friends note! I feel so blessed today. :)


now... Just need to join me in prayer that the line of storms headed this way loses its punch before reaching here! With all the insane weather happening all over, i am really praying a hedge of protection over the area!!!


How was your weekend? : )
ttfn!

2 comments:

  1. Hope the storms miss you. Is Joy someone you have been friends with since high school? I have one friend that I've had since the 4th grade and we still keep in contact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, i slept thru them, and no one woke me up to evac the hotel, so prayers were answered! : )

    joy & i have been friends since freshman year at college. i do have several friends from elementary school that are still friends as well. i love when that happens!!

    ReplyDelete