"Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend."
-Plautus

Tuesday 17 May 2011

"I wanna know about these strangers like me..."

tonight's movie was Tarzan.  a whole soundtrack of phil collins, memories of seeing it in the theatre w/ daddy, and going to WM right after the movie where he bought me the soundtrack.  crying in the movie to hear phil's music.  playing the tape in the car on the ride home.  seriously, my dad was the best dad in the whole wide world.  i love him so much!  i loved him while he was here, and i wish i could hug him right now, right this very minute.  






now i need to get that CD ... : )  


"come stop your crying.  it will be alright.  just take my hand, hold it tight.  i will protect you from all around you.  i will be here, don't you cry.  ... i'll be in your heart..."


yes, he's in my heart.  : )  


ttfn


2 comments:

  1. One of the recital numbers this past weekend was danced to that song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i bet that was wonderful! i love dance recitals, the kids always look like they're having fun!

    ReplyDelete