howdy bloggy peeps! did you have a good friday? some of you didn't, i know, and i'm sorry! :( hopefully saturday will be great enough to make up for it! (just say NO to the drama llama!)
i'm WAY sleepy & ready for bed, so here's a quick recap:
- doctor went well. have lost 43lbs since September. doc thinks the pain i'm having is muscular & i need to get more iron back in my diet, as well as some stretches & things.
- adding to the prayer list - trish fell at the gas station today, bruising her knee up pretty good & injuring her shoulder. praying for quick healing & no surgery! her daughter is planning a wedding, there's no time for surgery!
- work went alright, but was tiring! was happy to see 4:10 come along. didn't even try to stay til 5. just packed up & said see ya monday!
- after work, i picked up erin & we went to HH for a quick dinner before the movie. we saw Arthur, and i really liked it!! (erin didn't like a few things, but overall enjoyed it.) i haven't seen the original one in AGES, so i think i'll have to find it. this one was funny & sweet. i like russell brand! (? i think that's his name...LOL)
- came home to People magazine (10-page royal wedding guide, yes!!) & was gonna try to watch some GH or something, but i'm just too tired. my brain is ready to shut off for the evening!
- tomorrow should be fun. leyton turns FOUR and we're having a party w/ two cakes (wwe & construction). : ) hopefully i remember to bring my big camera. looking forward to taking pictures & having some fun!! : )
so, there ya go! *laugh* hope your saturday's super!! ttfn!