- busy day. lots to keep busy, and a fairly long (2 1/2 hour) meeting this afternoon. i left at 6 even tho i could have stayed another hour, but it'll all be there tomorrow for cutoff.
- meeting was really neat, very informative, quite a good time!
- this heat is insane & i am so grateful for the AC & water & all that. but i'm really ready for AUTUMN! *laugh* i'm ready for winter, but w/o the snow & ice mess if you please.
- watched The World According to Paris, Warehouse 13, and an amazing Switched At Birth. this show gets better & better every week! love it!!
- made a really awesome dinner. you should check out the menu (too lazy to get a link, but you know the address! i hope!).
- wrote out a bunch of postcards. still have a few more to finish. and i need more international stamps already! d'oh!
- matthew called - i didn't even hear the phone?! i think this is the 4th time he's tried to call & i haven't been home! well, this time i was home but didn't hear it & didn't see the blinking message light til 10:30. d'oh! i miss my friend!!
- sleep! praying that my room is cool enough for me to get to sleep. it's still in the 80's and muggy, and the AC is struggling to cool down the house!