"Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend."
-Plautus

Friday 11 March 2011

happy friday!!!!!!!!! (a post of gratitude)

i am so grateful it's friday.  so grateful for post cards in the mail.






so grateful for friends, far & near.


so grateful for friends who will change their plans around & go to a movie w/ me tonight because it's been a rough week.  : )  so grateful for awesome married couples.  


so grateful for bret & misha.  


so grateful for mom, phil, leyton, anthony, stephen, chase, kathryn, william, ariyana, kait, charlie, evan, jacob, adam, sarah, andrew, and their parents... 


so grateful for a job i love, even when things annoy me there.  : )  


so grateful for the LORD and His love, and His blessings!!!!!!!!!


so grateful for magazines that give me celebrity news that feels like the writers CARE about the celebs & aren't trying to drag them down.  


what're you grateful for today?  


praying for the tsunami and earthquake victims.  praying for the union peeps in wisconsin.  praying for the non-union peeps in wisconsin.  


i love you!!  : )  


ttfn 

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU FOR THE ABOVE. YOU RENEW MY FAITH IN PEOPLE. I PUT A WRITTRN PRAYER ON A BLOG TODAY FOR THE PEOPLE OF JAPAN THAT I GO TO EVERYDAY WITH THE KNOWLEDGE SOMEONE WOULD TEAR IT APART. SURE ENOUGH IT WAS QUESTIONED. I WON'T REPLY WITH AN ANSWER. EVERYONE CAME ON SAYING PRAYERS BEING SAID FOR THE PEOPLE OF JAPAN. WELL, I WROTE MY PRAY OUT ON ONE BLOG WHERE I KNOW THE LADY IS A CHRISTIAN AND VERY ACCEPTING. THEN I TOLD HER I WAS GOING TO POST IT ON THE OTHER BLOG WE GO TO BECAUSE SO MANY ARE ATHEIST THAT COME THERE.MY PRAYER COVERS ALL.I FOR ONE TRULY BELIEVE HE'S COMING SOON. THE WORLD IS GODS' FOOTREST. HE'S TIRED OF THE WAY WE'RE TREATING IT.I THINK HE GAVE IT A REAL KICK YESTERDAY.THE WORD OF GOD HAS TO LIVE IN YOU. I THINK IT LIVES IN YOU. YOU GO GIRL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Anonymous! Keep praying - out loud, in writing, quietly, however you want. The Lord is happiest when we talk to Him!! : )

    ReplyDelete