"Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend."
-Plautus

Tuesday 18 January 2011

not what i wanted to share, but it'll do

sooo... i spent an hour while watching Dark Knight w/ bret typing up a whole bloggity blog post.  it's heartfelt and all about where i am emotionally right now.  but then i decided not to post it, because it's a little too much of myself.  


here's the gist - EXHAUSTED.  mentally, physically, emotionally exhausted.  i don't have anything to give anyone right now, and it's really irritating me.  there are some ppl i've been wanting to talk to for a month, and i just can't.  and it's driving me crazy.  


and so, all i'll say to anyone reading this who i've been neglecting lately - i'm sorry.  i love you, and i'm praying for you every day, and i hope you know that!  


today came very close to breaking me again, and i'm seriously ready for a vacation - except that there'd just be 100x more to do when i got back, so i can't even dream of that!  instead, i am just kinda turning off my brain when i get home, watching The Dark Knight with bret, then chuck & the cape.  i hope to be able to get back to myself soon.  


meanwhile, here are three postcrossings i received today, which made me smile.  


they are from slovenia, australia, and oregon.








i hope your tuesday was terrific, and that the Lord shines His face upon you!!  


ttfn!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Carrie Marie!! I am praying for you darling. I hate thinking of you feeling broken :( It makes me sad :( Sending you big hugs!! I love you so much xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* thank you, marianne, i definitely appreciate the prayers!

    ReplyDelete