"Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend."
-Plautus

Monday 24 January 2011

dream time

i did get a good sleep, and went in to work at 11:30, after stopping at WM to pick up my Rx.  one of them the dr refused to call in until i made an appointment.  i really should find a new doctor, but oye.  


my dream between 6 and 10 was intensely detailed and seemed to last for the full 4 hours.  it started in a line, and the line was moving really slowly.  i found it odd, because i had a memory of being in this line to get wherever i'd just been, and it had moved really quickly & efficiently.  i had a shopping cart full of my possessions and security ppl were "frisking" those in line ahead of me.  suddenly, there was a loud explosion and i could see a fireball just outside the door where the line disappeared.  then someone a few ppl ahead of me in line exploded, and someone a few ppl behind me exploded.  i felt something land in my hair, but the person standing behind me brushed it off before i could see/really feel it.  we were all herded into underground bunker type things, and we'd been handed papers telling us which groups we were to stay with.  my group consisted of 4 or 5 other girls & a couple guys.  we were in a room, around a table, kind of like a discussion group, but we all had shopping carts/suitcases full of our stuff, and we were talking about what had happened in the line.  somehow i got separated & wandered around huge hallways, kind of like the tombs under a football stadium.  i ran into an usher-guy & asked for directions back to my group.  he showed me how to read my papers & match them up with the sections in the building.  i made it back to a couple girls in my group & we had to go up stairs, so i had to ditch the shopping cart & just take out what i could carry.  we walked to this mall-like area, and stood in line to trade stuff for food.  


i think the stress might be getting to me in odd ways? 


i'm not sure how to even measure the stress i'm under right now.  i think work today was less stressful... but then again i had a knot in my stomach for at least part of the day.  still, productivity was had, and that makes me smile.  : )  


tomorrow will be another busy day, so i'm trying to relax tonight, read some blogs & watch The Pelican Brief w/ bret.  i love this movie so much!  makes me wish i owned Erin Brokovich, tho.   heh.


i hope your monday went well.  jen sent me a text apologizing for last night.  


ttfn. 


No comments:

Post a Comment