"Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend."
-Plautus

Tuesday 25 January 2011

(_ < _)

is it seriously only tuesday?  


oye.


it was a long day, but also a productive one, and really not too bad.  i mean, i made a really good salad from the salad bar at lunch.  except there must've been something in it that REALLY didn't agree w/ me, because i spent the afternoon having an upset tummy.  :(  thankfully it cleared out of my system after a couple uncomfortable hours...  blech.  and then at the end of the day i was getting really grumpy.  the fact that certain ppl don't seem to appreciate my workload, despite CHARTS i've made up for them (at their request, to "explain" why i'm working til 6 almost every night - oh, goodness, could it be because i have enough work for 3 ppl?  oh yes, that could be it) is really irritating, and makes me feel bad.  


anyway.  i was happy to get home.  also i was HUNGRY!  i made some pasta, and bret & i watched House, Chuck & Castle.  tho bret fell asleep 1/2 way thru castle.  heh.  sleep sounds good, actually, so i think i'll head there.  i didn't even go to the tap performance at HQ tonight because i just wanted to go HOME.  (which saddens me, because i always love the visiting artists & i was really looking forward to this one.  alas!)  


hope your day went well!  i'll leave you with the postcrossings i received in the mail.  love love!  : )  






netherlands






china




poland 






california


: )  


bet you can't pick which one's my favorite.  ; )  


ttfn!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a Chuck fan, too! Hope your tummy feels better...I love the first two postcrossings - I'm guessing you like the fish? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cuz you have good taste, miss Kandi! : )
    And also thank you, my tummy is much better. PTL!!

    ReplyDelete