"Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend."
-Plautus

Sunday 27 June 2010

strawberry slush

i don't really feel fully awake.  it's 4:30.  i slept and dreamed until about 2:30.  i didn't go to bed late, either!  i just needed some SLEEP.  apparently! 

when i got up, i heard planes, so i thought i'd go on another little adventure.  this is what i saw:




i saw a couple planes, but missed the pictures.  i was driving, so i feel good about keeping my attention - or, well, my hands on the wheel at least!  my attention was certainly on the plane because it was RIGHT BY MY WINDOW!  lol  it was neat to see all the ppl out in lawn chairs along the road.  gave me ideas for next year, when i have my own chair.  : ) 

other than that, nothing exciting today.  used twitter to communicate (effectively, even garnering a response!) my love of the ourcitylights postcards i purchased & am sending out.  : )  i guess i'll need to train my brain to the twitterverse now... we'll see how that goes! 

back to twentysixmiles (john schneider, woot!!) and my strawberry slush w/ a shot of dew.  ttfn!



No comments:

Post a Comment