"Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend."
-Plautus

Monday 7 June 2010

i have nothing of import or interest, really, to say tonight.  it was a good day, but the last hour (stayed til 5:30, whoops!) was crazy insane busy time.  *laugh*  i sent out an email right before i thought i was leaving, and turns out other ppl were still at work AND READING THEIR EMAIL.  whoops again!  so here it is nearly 5 o'clock & my phone just keeps ringing & my email keeps popping up w/ new questions... and i had to answer before leaving.  i'd just think of myself as rude if i didn't!

speaking of rude - i must apologize to the rude driver on I74 after work.  you deserved the first honk.  and possibly some finger shaking.  but the continued honking as i followed you down the construction laden road was probably both rude and immature.  also, after we passed the state trooper, and you slowed down to 55, only to speed back up to 70 as i tried to pass you, i perhaps should not have gotten upset at you and whipped back behind you, tailgaiting until you got off on that exit.  i'm sorry.  i'll try to keep a cooler head about me with the next idiot madwoman/man difficult driver i come across in my travels.  i hope the rest of your evening was much more pleasant, and that if you had to get back onto an interstate via a ramp that someone did NOT do what you did to me, and instead followed the "polite driver" handbook.

thank you.

*ahem*  so, yeah.  i guess there were some interesting things about today.  oh!  also, i discovered that my cousin kevin is apparently friends w/ my friend nicki's sister.  *hums theme to it's a small world*  i love when things like that happen!!  : )  (thank you, FB!)

sleep sounds good.  meeting tomorrow morning, and i think dave's bringing donuts!  have a good night, my dearest blog buddies.  ttfn! 


No comments:

Post a Comment