"Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend."
-Plautus

Sunday 23 May 2010

day of rest

today was a very nice day of rest.  i was up in plenty of time to meet becca at church... but unfortunately it was also plenty of time for me to give myself a panic attack thinking about all the ppl!  mrrrrh!  i cleaned the kitchen & laundry area, but was still too jittery so i made the call that i wouldn't be meeting her and set about getting over the guilt. 

it was nice to really get to decompress, tho, after all that.  i finished People, watched a Drop Dead Diva marathon, remembered how much i LOVE the show.  : )  went to sonic to try their new strawberry lemonade, after seeing it on nicki's status!  it sounded good, and i had a free drink from a survey, so... it's amaaaazing!  might've found a new favorite drink!  *laugh*  who'm i kidding?  they're all my favorite drinks!  LOL 

i need to go to bed by 11 tonight, because marty's picking me up before 7 in the morning for a meeting.  oh joy!  grrr.  it does irritate me that they schedule these things AN HOUR before my normal work-time.  but, whaddaya do?  get up early & go to it.  LOL 

i know it sounds like my normal life is so boring - reading & tv!  *laugh*  but it makes me happy, with some leyton time & family time & friend time sprinkled in.  and some travel.  voila!  more travel would make me happier, but i work w/ what i got!  : ) 

ttfn!


2 comments:

  1. People give me panic attacks too!

    Also, I LOVE DDD! Can't wait for the new season!

    Also, life is only as boring as the people you surround yourself with and it sounds like you've got some good ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, you are so right on target as always!! : )

    And *bounce* I think DDD starts next week!

    ReplyDelete