"Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend."
-Plautus

Tuesday 11 May 2010

color

i'm contemplating painting my bedroom.  i was looking at paint sample cards at WM tonight (i'm going to do a project when i've collected enough of them) and this color just really spoke to me...



it's called the color of success.  they probably mean cuz it's the color of money, but i just really like it.  i think it would go well w/ this color called rave wine. 



it's that one on the bottom right.  pretty, yes??  but, idk if i really want to paint the walls!  maybe one day when i get my queen bed!  *laugh*  don't ask what the two have to do with each other, i'm not sure. 

today was BUUUUSY but not as hectic as i thought it was going to be.  i had a morning meeting about recognizing co-workers/employees, which i really enjoyed.  then this afternoon i had a longer meeting, which was mostly fun.  parts of it reminded me of the boardroom on the apprentice, tho - someone poses a suggestion, and the question is asked if everyone agrees or disagrees w/ the suggestion, but then no one wants to speak up against it.  so everyone kinda... *crickets*  *laugh*  that was just a small portion, tho.  otherwise, everyone was pretty much on the same page & we came up w/ some AWESOME stuff!  i'm excited to see where it all goes.  : ) 

after work - WM, as i said.  i love that place, even w/ all the remodelling!  returned some stuff, then got cat food, cat litter, milk, coke, cheesey pouffs, sugar, and some other stuff for under $20, then popped $10 of petrol in chloe & i'm pretty well broke til thursday!  lol  kitty will be littered & fed, tho, so i'm happy! 

what else?  watched apprentice (LOVE!) and AR and CSI:MIAMI and Castle.  gonna hafta go to bed after castle, tho.  chuck will have to wait.  today is my dear friend joy's birthday  -  happy birthday, joyums!!!  : )  and i got to chat w/ april & trish a little bit, which is always nice.  oh, AND i got my mail today & had People w/ bret michaels on the cover (woot!) and two postcards. 


from the netherlands (who'd've guessed that?!  soooo cute!)


and from canada.  pretty, and historical!  : ) 

i think that's it for today.  have a great night & terrific wednesday & ttfn!  : )  love!


2 comments:

  1. I love those colors! You should do it, you really should. I am not allowed to paint my walls (which are cream colored- do you know what goes with cream? Nothing, is what. Nothing I like, anyway.)and so I need to live vicariously through those who can.

    WM is TROUBLE. Because really, who can resist off brand Cheerios for $1.50? I need 20 boxes at that price! And that Miley line! $8 leggings? Yes, please, in every color and a pair of each for the teenager as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, I think I would want to do it more if I wasn't allowed! How odd am I? *laugh*

    Ohhh...WM...I do need to go back this weekend at some point & really try harder to find a new bra. Good times, good times... $8 leggins? Really?? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete