"Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend."
-Plautus

Sunday 29 August 2010

snuffy again

grrrrrrr.


i dislike being all fuzzy headed & stuffy & unable to breathe & headachey & blaaaahhhhh!


but do you like being all those things?  


i didn't think so!  lol 


i slept pretty well.  i don't remember what time i went to bed, but i woke up a lot to blow my nose!  and also i had a weird dream about a group of gunmen.  i woke up as i was running from one of them, because i had a leg cramp!  apparently i was running in my sleep?  wth?  


finally got up around 11, i think.  idk.  *laugh*  but i had to go pick up my Rx at WM.  (acronyms are us!)  it'd been waiting for a week.  whoops!  then, i realized i should eat something, but fixing something at home didn't sound appealing.  and of course my head is so stuffy that my taste buds are dampened, so i didn't really want to BUY anything.  still, i decided to pick up a cheeseburger from hardee's, and i needed milk so i got some of that, too.  i'm so glad grocery day is in 2 days!  oye!  


after that outing, i was pretty exhausted, so i watched some Psych, Royal Pains, took a nap, Burn Notice, now i'm catching up on Rookie Blue.


i love cop shows, that's no secret!  what you might not know, though, is how much i love CANADA.  shows shot in toronto are my favorite, because inevitably, i get a bunch of shots of this: 




the CN tower.  you may remember my love of towers from this post.  idk why i love them, i've never even been up in one, that i know of.  but i think it goes back to my love of the Arch in st. louis.  i've been up in that many, many times!  as a kid, it was awesome, because it's a very small space, and there are these benches... as an adult, it's kinda cramped for the same reason!  lol  but the views are spectacular that high up!  


i love the tower rides at amusement parks.  the ones that take you up REALLY FAST or give you the free fall feeling by falling really fast?  yeah.  i love them!  i also always ask for the highest floor possible when staying at hotels that have that option.  i love to look out my window & see the city vista laid out before me.  it's amazing, and awesome, and now i really wanna go to Canada!  (but doesn't it suck that you have to have passports now to get to canada or mexico?  when i was a kid, we'd just go w/ a copy of our bc!  yeesh.)  


anywhoo... my headache is getting worse.  :(  i made some tortillas so hopefully they & the tylenol will kick the headache out soon!  i might resort to night time meds, but i hate to do that because usually i wake up in the morning feeling like i have a hangover!  :(  meh.  we'll see.  LOL  


i hope your day is headache-free & that we all have a great start to the week.  ah, mondays.  thank God for a 3 day weekend coming up!!  : )  


ttfn.


2 comments:

  1. I hope your headache went away and that you feel better soon!! When I read about your gunmen dream it made me think of some dreams I've been having. I've been having some weird, scary and sad dreams these last couple of weeks. It's strange - I must be feeling worried/stressed about something subconciously. I hope it goes away soon! I'm so opposite - I am SUPER scared to ride anything at a theme park, I will go nowhere near a rollercoaster let alone the tower rides!! That's so neat that you love Canada and towers :) I love learning these things about you :) I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marianne! The headache went away after a tall glas of water & some meds! : )
    Happy Week!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete