"Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend."
-Plautus

Friday 6 August 2010

here we go loopty loo

you know, it's funny how sometimes, random ppl can inspire you to do things.
random things...   
silly things.
nice things.
not so nice things... :\

i don't like when i'm inspired to do not so nice things.
but i do get annoyed sometimes.
and then my flashpan temper erupts.
and then five minutes later i'm fine.
cuz i've vented.
but some ppl don't understand that.
which then makes me need to vent more. again. lol 

it's just that there's this informational loop, and i like to be IN it.  
it bothers me when i feel like ppl are hiding things from me, specifically or not, especially due to "protocol."
if you know "protocol" is wrong, you should do something about it.  IMO.  i know it's my issue, tho, because i'm so open & share-y, i don't see any reason NOT to be, on most things!  : ) 

*sigh*

i would much rather focus on the GOOD inspirations, tho.
don't you think?  better plan, yes?  
yes.

so, postcrossing has been the cause for many inspirations!  it's where i met micaela, and thru her, marianne.  
they are both amazing ladies, so sweet and SO creative!  

i want to be creative in an artsy kinda way.
but the ideas & colors & patterns in my head
never seem to make it to fruition
for some reason
i can't fathom.
i think it might be talent.
or my lack thereof in that department.
which is okay.
can't be good at everything & all that jazz.
truth.
i would much rather be writing or reading.
but they have inspired me to be more creative, or try to be!  : )  

and then, earlier this week, postcrossing assigned me a postcard to a man named Ezra.  
he is not the usual type to inspire me, but he did.  
not to anything in particular, just his attitude and personality...
idk.  i told him i wished he had a blog, because just his short introduction on PC made me want to know more!  

anyway.
i just wanted to share that tonight before i went to bed.
idk what the plan is tomorrow.
well, sorta.
reading.
hulu.
more reading.
more hulu.

unless there's leyton time... : )  

next weekend - ADVENTURELAND!  
W to the OOT!  : )  

ttfn.  
zzzzzzz.


1 comment:

  1. Darling Carrie!!! You inspire me!Thank you for being so wonderful. Coming home from my Florida vacation to your sweet, thoughtful package made me SO incredibly happy!!! :) I LOVE seahorses so much and the fact that you wanted to give me one means more to me than you'll ever know. It's so sweet of you to ask Micaela for my address so that it would be a surprise. That warms my heart! Thank you darling girl for your kindness! I can't wait to post about it :) I'm SO thankful for postcrossing and blogging because they brought you to me :) I'm like you - I'm very open and share-y. Thank you for being open and share-y with me! xo

    ReplyDelete