"Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend."
-Plautus

Monday 23 August 2010

i'm scared.

of ppl.

of ppl not liking me.

of making anyone angry, sad, or upset.

of unintentionally injuring someone in some irreparable way

again.

of losing
ppl.
angel.
myself.

of pain.

of my breaking point.

of those creepy crawly things.
     (thank You, Lord, for keeping them away.)

of thanking someone too much.

of not thanking them enough.

of never getting back to my reading highs.

of missing moments in "my" kids' lives.

of never getting to take another BIG trip because of being in debt.

of crashing

again.





3 comments:

  1. Oh Carrie thank you for this very real and honest post. I can relate on SO many levels to ALL these things. Please never feel alone, I am scared of the same things. Sometimes it's these fears that keep me up at night. I appreciate your honesty. I want to make sure that I thank you enough for your kindness!!! I recieved the darling Keroppi postcard today!!! :) SOOO sweet!! Thank you :) I've got something I need to mail to you soon that I hope you will love :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my sweet carrie marie... i'm feeling you on this post! hugs to you... and just so you know, i'll always like you ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. *HUGS* to you both, and thanks as well. I'm glad to know I'm not alone! (altho not glad that anyone is scared. ya know!)

    ReplyDelete