"Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend."
-Plautus

Friday 2 July 2010

travel

(okay, idk why this is giving me a weird background color, and idk if it's gonna show up when i post. there's no "normal" option!  LOL)

anyway!  today is my day of travel!  it's a BEAUTIFUL day and i should really be looking forward to the trip, because it's going to be a terrific trip!  but my tummy is acting up and it's really annoying me.  :(  so, praying that'll shore up here.  i have an hour... i'm all packed, mr bear & my pillow are ready to go, blanket is still in the trunk, camera & phone are charged - and i'm bringing the chargers with, just in case.  i need to stop at WM & murphy for gas ... trying to decide if i want to get snacks there, too, or go to kwik shop (50 cent 32 oz drinks, that 32 oz will last me to almost omaha... usually!)? 

i cleaned out my purse - i have lots of sonic mints in there!  *laugh*  i almost left them out, but then i remembered that recently i've had occasion to need something at odd times.  so, they stayed! 

nothing too profound, i know, but i was watching the first episode of Fame the series & got distracted about what i wanted to write before i left!  *laugh*  oh well, Lord willin' i'll have lots of fun pictures to share when i get back sunday night!  : )  ttfn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment