"Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend."
-Plautus

Thursday 29 July 2010

Minions!!

can you have minions w/o being evil?  if so, i want minions!!

just a random thought inspired by this post of jamie's.

today was a good day.

work went well, and for the most part my tummy even behaved!

after work, i went to mom's.  she & leyton were both napping (she on the couch, he on an old camp cot and air mattress of daddy's), so i grabbed the TV GUIDE magazine & read!  : )  (found out sookie is going to have yet ANOTHER suitor in the form of a werewolf protector.  yeesh, girl's got guys coming outta the woodwork!)

they woke up about 6 & after some convincing, leyton agreed to go to outback.  pretty yummy salmon going on.  mom thought her steak was spicy, but i didn't really get much flavor from it at all!  strange.  everything else was superb!

Leyton is asking for two (TWO!) pieces of bread.  

It really was a beautiful night!  

He was telling some great stories on the way home!
He also wanted to play w/ the camera, so I said sure.  
I love riding in the back w/ him!  : )  
He got some interesting shots, but my favorite is this self portrait: 

Can you hear his giggle?  He was having a blast, and that was enough for me to have a blast!  : )  
Of course, all that fun tuckered him out!  

Notice the all important taggie!

Once we got home, 2nd wind kicked in & we played w/ cars for a bit & baseball & then just got all snuggly & watched Big Brother til I had to go.  : )  


It was yet another blessed Thursday night.  I praise the Lord every day for days like this!

Now I must zzzzzzzzzzzz!  Tomorrow I'm picking Erin up & we're going to have dinner at Arthur's.  Yay!  Even tho I have discovered the new sandwich shop, Arthur's will still always be my #1!  : )

ttfn!




No comments:

Post a Comment