"Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend."
-Plautus

Friday 23 July 2010

Cousin Lunch at Dawn's Part II

Today was Cousin Day!  Mom's side of the family, sorry Dad's side peeps!  We will need to organize a Cousin Day, too, because this was so nice.  *grin*  Not all inclusive, of course - there are cousins everywhere!  But this was a good grouping of cousins.  


There are some pictures & the food stuff here.  


Kathy picked me up at 11:30 & I gave her the quick tour of my house.  : )  Messy as it is... *laugh*  Altho it is a lot less cluttered now because of the cleaning tornado a bit ago!  heh.  We picked Jenni & Aunt Janie up - the power was out there because a tree limb fell on some lines in a neighbor's yard!  Eeep! - and headed to Dawn's.  


We ate sandwiches & salad & played spoons & visited & took pictures & hugged & played Mario Bros. & visited more & hugged more & took more pictures!  : )  I got to really talk with Blake & Jenni, and Boo.  Bay & Bub left after lunch & spoons to see their bf/gf.  I didn't get to visit w/ Branny as much as I'd've liked, tho!  They are all such awesome, awesome kids!  Misha wasn't very chatty before she & Shawna left, but I did get to hang out w/ her one on one the other Saturday, at least!  


I can't even explain to you the love I have for my cousins.  All of them, older & younger.  It's funny, now, because Kathy & Dawn & Shawna used to babysit/play with me when I was little, and I babysat for Misha & the B's when they were little.  Jenni I didn't get to meet til she was older!  


Anyway, I love my family, and I hope you enjoy these photos from today!!  : )  















Love Shawna's attitude!  ;  )   TTFN!


No comments:

Post a Comment