"Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend."
-Plautus

Sunday 25 July 2010

Postcardapalooza

Okay, not really.  I'm just sharing 3 today.  I did get a bucketload at the museaquarium yesterday, but I don't like to share the ones I'm sending OUT because I like them to be surprises for the ppl who receive them.  If that makes sense?  Yes?  Good, good, carry on, then!  : )

This first one I just received from a Postcrossing assignment.  It traveled to me from Germany, and I enjoy the bright picture!




These next two, Kathy brought me from New Mexico.  Such a sweet cousin, yes?  : )  I'd hoped to see Balloon Fest in person this October, but it's looking like that trip will have to wait til 2011!  I'm glad it's an annual thing and that (at least as of now) my family will still be there for me to visit then!



Today I'm just catching up on some Hulu & contemplating going to the store.  I think I'll leave that part til Tuesday, tho.  I need more cream cheese for my food day treat, and why not take advantage of free items if I can?  Who knows, maybe cream cheese will be on this week's list!  Heh.  I do need some caffeine, so I'll be going SOMEWHERE for a cuppa soon!

ttfn.  love!


2 comments:

  1. Love those postcards! :) My sister Madeline and I were talking once about places and things we'd like to see and the Balloon fest was on her list! :) This made me think of that conversation :) What have you been watching on Hulu? My mom and I just got done watching a movie on netflix. I'm completely ADDICTED to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marz! Well, my computer has been acting wonky lately, but I did manage to watch my USA shows (Royal Pains, Burn Notice & Psych) today! : ) And 1/2 of tonight's Big Brother, but that wasn't Hulu. Then I had to pop Buffy Season 7 in the dvd player for the rest of the day! heh.

    ReplyDelete