"Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend."
-Plautus

Saturday 24 April 2010

marathon saturday

oh my heck, right now the wind & the rain are very loud & intense!!  it's like being in the middle of a car wash.  i used to love going to the car wash and watching the water & brushes!  i still like it, it's just a little more nerve wracking for me to have to drive into the stall.  what if i don't make it on the track properly??  ya know!  *laugh* 

i've had a pretty spiffy saturday.  very grateful for a nice day!  not weather-wise, certainly, but the rains stayed at bay til i was home!  had a niiiiiice sleep, some goofy dreams that i don't remember much of now.  read a little before heading to saturn for chloe's checkup.  read while tony was giving her the once-over.  : )  he gave hetrick's an A++ on the repairs, as i was pretty sure he would!  : )  yay! 

after saturn, i was supposed to go to WM, but i forgot & came home instead.  d'oh!  i'll head over there tomrorow.  i was out again later (gas station & wendy's for a frosty float - chatted w/ the neighbor kid who works the window there) but forgot again to go in WM!  apparently i did not really want to go to WM today.  LOL 

i watched 4 episodes of Desperate Housewives & 3 of Lost, so i'm caught up now.  yay!  and i watched something else... oh, Army Wives!  goooood episode there!  really, they were all good.  now i'm going to watch some OLTL & read a bit - this week's People says Prince William & Kate are ready to wed.  haven't read the article yet, but i'm interested to see if they're really engaged or if it's a misdirect.  ya know?  idk why i'm fascinated by royalty, and i'm not always, but today i am again.  *laugh* 

oh!  along with my People, i received this lovely postcard from Russia today:

ttfn!  : ) 

4 comments:

  1. I heard that rain is headed my way soon, but I looove storms so much...great for sleeping.

    I have lost track of the Housewives and I'm waiting for Lost to just be done and come out on dvd so I can see it all at once and (maybe) make sense of it. But guess what I totally blanked on this week? *hangs head in shame* Glee. Then I heard it was replaying the other night, but it was already 9:45, so I just caught the last 15. GRRRRRRRRRR!

    Where do those postcards come from anyway? They're cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you forgot the Power of Madonna episode! Hulu Hulu Hulu, my dear! You can watch all the awesomeness at your leisure! : )
    I'm actually gonna watch that & the ep before it again today!

    oh, and the postcards - I'm part of a website/group/project called Postcrossing (www.postcrossing.com). It is AWESOME! I've been a member for about 6 months & have received 25 post cards & sent 25. I love it, and highly recommend it to anyone who loves getting mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just gasped so loud I woke up a child in another room! I totally forgot about Hulu. Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Sorry for the woken kid, but yay for Hulu!

    ReplyDelete